- Bachelor or master's degree with 8+ years of relevant experience, or, specialized training & 10+ years of relevant experience, or, equivalent experience/academic experience
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in English, journalism, communications, or other related field is required unless extensive previous experience can demonstrate an equivalency
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance and a CI polygraph (or ability to obtain CI Poly prior to start)
- Credentialed subject matter expert or recognized specialist in relevant field
- Demonstrated technical editor experience in one or more of the following areas required:
- Knowledgeable of DIA editing standards and agency written products and tradecraft standards.
- Adhere to quality and production control standards as provided by the DEH staff SOP, the publication standards for the JS/J2, CAPCO standards and the DIA style guide
- Eliminate errors found in the layout and/or graphics
- Ensure that corrections are made and sign off on completed intelligence products in time for publication and posting to the web
- Provide quality control to track, update, and make corrective changes to all finished intelligence and DEH production submission
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2