- Active current TS/SCI clearance
- 10 years of demonstrated relevant experience conducting extensive research and analysis of foreign space-related strategy, doctrine, tactics, operations, force structure and subordination, deployment and capabilities, and long-term trends.
- 10 years of demonstrated relevant experience preparing, integrating, briefing, and publishing broad and complex all-source space intelligence studies, papers, briefings, and assessments in coordination with other Agency elements and the IC on space control issues
- 10 years of demonstrated knowledge and understanding of UCP and Joint Staff Publication 3-14 (Space Operations) as they pertain to space intelligence support of Command responsibilities, CONOPs operations, and plans development.
- 10 years of demonstrated relevant experience advising and assisting the Government in collection, coordination, presentation, prioritization, and dissemination of CCMD space requirements.
- 10 years of relevant experience providing analytical support for the development, validation, implementation, and modification of current and evolving Command and DoD planning documents requiring insight into foreign space doctrine, policy, intentions, and technology.
- 10 years of direct intelligence analysis experience at an IC or DoD Intelligence Agency, Combatant Command, or DoD intelligence unit, of which at least eight years are on adversary space analysis, or 10 years of civilian intelligence analysis experience or equivalent academic experience. Credentialed SME or recognized expert who has authored/published intelligence products or civilian/academic pieces on adversary space issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree highly desired; HS Diploma or GED
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2