- Active current TS/SCI clearance
- Twelve (12)years of demonstrated relevant experience providing support for plans and JIPOE analysis. Critical duties include providing situational awareness of adversary threat capabilities to support I&W, authoring strategic regional and global JIPOE products to enable deliberate and crisis action planning, and authoring intelligence products for the USSTRATCOM Headquarters staff, assigned Component Command and Task Forces, and the IC.
- Twelve (12) years of demonstrated relevant experience and ability to prepare, integrate, brief, and publish broad and complex all-source intelligence studies, papers, briefings, and assessments in coordination with other Agency elements and IC components on adversary regional issues.
- Twelve (12) years of demonstrated relevant experience conducting near-, mid-, and long-term analysis supporting the JIOC's mission of providing current intelligence to senior leadership as well as support to deliberate and operational planning. Must be familiar with utilization of open source, social media exploitation tools.
- Twelve (12) years of demonstrated relevant experience supporting the development of intelligence collections requirements and providing feedback and evaluations to IC reporting.
- Twelve (12) years of demonstrated relevant experience providing analytical support for the development, validation, implementation, and modification of current and evolving Command and DoD planning documents requiring insight into foreign strategic forces, policy, intentions, and technology.
- Senior Level- 12 + years of direct intelligence analysis experience at an IC or DoD Intelligence Agency, Combatant Command or DoD intelligence unit, of which at least 8 years’ experience are analyzing strategic mobile missiles, or 12+ years of civilian intelligence analysis experience or equivalent academic experience with adversary strategic mobile missiles. SME or recognized expert with general DIA analytic credentials who has authored/published intelligence products or civilian/academic pieces on adversary strategic mobile missiles.
- High School Diploma, Bachelors Degree Highly desired
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2