Required Experience: The position of Liaison Officer requires a minimum of:
- Bachelor or masters degree with 8+ years of intelligence analysis experience, or, specialized training & 10+ years of intelligence analysis experience, or, equivalent intelligence/academic experience.
- An active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly (or ability to obtain CI Poly prior to start)
- Experience and knowledge of intelligence production process including scientific and technical intelligence mission areas.
- Experience working at the Intelligence Production Center and/or familiar with their mission areas.
- Familiar with foreign military systems and associated equipment (i.e. armor, ground vehicles, anti-aircraft weapons, ground support aviation, fixed wing aircraft, C4I systems, etc.).
- At least 5 years of experience, skills, or qualifications in one or more of these IMD functional areas: Characteristics and Performance (C&P); Electronic Warfare Integrated Programming (EWIR); Signatures; IMD Signatures.
- Familiar with relational databases common in the center including: EWIRDB, MEPED, MIDB, NID, SAVANT, FATS, MKB, and/or SPIRIT.
- Experience researching, analyzing foreign equipment and solving analytic production issues.
- Experience of DoD Acquisition policies and processes.
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2