Education and Experience:
- Specialized training & 9+ years of intelligence analysis experience
- Possess experience which has led to knowledge of two or more of the following disciplines: SIGINT, GEOINT, MASINT, HUMINT, and OSINT. (SIGINT and HUMINT Highly Preferred)
- Experience in the national or theater level collection requirements management process.
- Experience writing and editing clear, concise collection requirements.
- Prior Multi-INT Collection Requirements Management experience.
- Be proficient and knowledgeable on the various intelligence assets at the national and theater level.
- Possess strong communication and negotiating skills, presenting and advocating multi-INT collection strategies.
- Shall be proficient in several of the following systems/applications:
- Record Message Traffic (RMT)
- Collection Requirements Analysis Tool for the Enterprise (CRATE)
- National Production Workshop (NPW)
- Analyst Notebook
- Community On-Line Intelligence System for and Managers (COLISEUM)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- National Exploitation System (NES)
- Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB)
- Integrated Exploitation Capability (IEC)
- Google Earth
- Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS)
- Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet)
- *SIGINT (Highly Preferred)
- National SIGINT Requirements Process (NSRP)
- NSA Pulse
- GEOINT Information Management Services (GIMS)
- WFT Fishtools
- Battlespace Visualization Initiative (BVI)
- Net-centric GEOINT Discovery Services (NGDS)
- GEOINT Enterprise TPED Services (GETS)
- National MASINT Requirements System (NMRS)
- *HUMINT (Highly Preferred)
- HUMINT Online Tasking and Reporting (HOTR)
- Multi-domain Administrative Graphical Interface for Cross Domain Intelligence Release (MAGIC)
- Open Source Collection Acquisition Requirement - Management System (OSCAR-MS)
- ISR Management
- Planning Tool for Resource Integration, Synchronization, and Management (PRISM)
- Should have attended one or more of the following courses/training:
- Intelligence Collection Managers Course (ICMC)
- Intelligence Collections Course (ICC)
- Naval Collection Managers Course (NCMC)
- Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Operations Course (IROC)
- Overhead Collection Management Center (OCMC) Boot Camp
- USCENTCOM Collection Managers Course
- MASINT Collection Managers Course
- HUMINT & CI Collection Requirements Management
- OSCAR-MS Collection Requirement Writing Course
- TS/SCI with ability to obtain a CI Poly prior to start
Online applications, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2.