- Level IV CI Officers will have a minimum of 11 years of CI experience
- Foundational defensive CI experience to include conducting investigations, inquiries, collections, operations, analysis, briefings, debriefings, training and awareness.
- Strong research, critical thinking and analytic skills. Strong written and oral communication skills. Strong listening and recognition skills. Understanding of mission urgency. Strong time management, prioritizing, production, leadership and follower-ship skills.
- Must be credentialed graduate of an accredited federal or DoD CI training academy.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, CI, technical certifications or training.
- TS/SCI Clearance
Master’s degree or greater in Business Administration or related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2