Skills and Experience Needed:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Security Requirement – Must be US Citizen and possess a US Government Secret security clearance or have the ability to obtain a US Government Secret security clearance, prior to hire. *
- Previous computer technical support preferred.
- Must possess current CompTIA A+ CE, Network+ CE or Security+ CE certification.
- MCP, Dell or other industry identified certifications are preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Network troubleshooting, including connectivity issues, locating IP or TCP/IP addresses, VPN software, supporting remote users.
- Understanding of Active Directory to unlock and reset passwords.
- Proficient with troubleshooting all Windows Operating systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve email issues, specifically MS Outlook.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Outstanding customer skills, with the ability to empathize and professionally troubleshoot and resolve customer's issues.
- Must be willing to work all shifts. The operations we support are 24/7/365.
**Due to estimated time of 120 days to obtain a Secret clearance; candidates who do not presently have an active Secret will be considered for future opportunities.
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2