- A Level 4 with a minimum of 11 years’ experience, of which at least 5 or more of these years are in the IC
- Undergraduate degree in a business or criminal justice field.
- Department of Defense Security Certification from the Security Professional Education and Development Program, e.g., Security Fundamentals, Physical Security, Industrial Security, or combination
- TS/SCI is required with the ability to obtain a CI Poly prior to start.
- Possess the GSA-Authorized Safe and Vault Technician and Inspector Training Certification (10-days).
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2
TS/SCI is required with the ability to obtain a CI Poly prior to start.