- 3 to 10 years of programming skills
- Ability to write scripts including Python and JAVA scripts.
- Advanced knowledge of feature data services and data modelling.
- Advanced knowledge of ESRI ArcGIS and ArcServer.
- Advanced knowledge of geospatial database content management.
- Advanced knowledge of data format conversion.
- Knowledge of coordinate systems (latitude and longitude, UTM) and their conversions.
- Knowledge of projections and their properties and conversions.
- Knowledge of symbolization rules (how symbols are used to portray features)
- Knowledge of generalization rules.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with data quality control tools including ArcGIS Data ReViewer.
- Proficient with ESRI Workflow Manager WMX and TAM.
- Experience working with geospatial data in a multi-user enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated ability in writing SQL
- Active TS/SCI with ability to obtain a CI Poly
- Experience with combining digital cartography, computer technology, GIS, cartographic and geospatial production techniques, remote sensing, photogrammetry, and digital data formats.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Access databases
- Understanding of cloud architecture
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2