Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC, a SDVOSB and HUBZone Small Business Concern, is a professional services and consulting firm catering to Government and private sector customers. We provide highly qualified professionals who work in partnership with our clients to provide unique, creative and innovative professional, management and technical services and solutions in the areas of: Program Management & Support, Analytic & Intelligence Operations, Information Technology, Security Operations and Business Consulting.
Syntelligent is looking for people with enthusiasm, curiosity, and a thirst for knowledge. Are you the person with the passion, intellect, and skills to learn the procedures and tools to become a great Cybersecurity systems engineer? We are looking for people with a different kind of mind-set that includes strong intuition and the ability to think creatively and see the bigger picture while paying attention to the details. We are looking for people with the ability to learn new concepts and introduce new ideas that propel Syntelligent to the next level of cyber operational efficiency and help our customers reduce their exposure to cyber threats. We are looking for people with the ability to perform the procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
We need people who can do all or most of these types of tasks:
1. Design, document, test, and deploy new Cyber Defense systems.
2. Research, analyze, document and brief written products outlining new and emerging Cyber Defense technologies.
3. Produce and disseminate Builds of Materials, Cost analysis, and procurement recommendations of Cyber Defense technologies.
4. Operate independently to deliver Cyber Defense Solutions that meet customer requirements.
5. Execute pilot(s) and demonstrations of new, existing, or emerging Cyber Defense Technologies.
6. Provide Tier-3 operation and maintenance of Windows and Linux Operating Systems.
7. Provide Tier-3 operation and maintenance of vendor based Cyber Defense systems like, Fire-Eye, Fidelis, Gigamon and others.
8. Provide Tier-3 operation and maintenance of custom Cyber Defense systems like Bro, Snort, and Suricata.
9. Demonstrate and apply in-depth understanding and logical trouble-shooting of IT systems.
10. Identify improvements in processes and technology to enhance efficiencies
11. Communicate with customers and teammates clearly, concisely, and professionally.
12. Hold and Attend briefings, meetings, and technical exchanges to represent Cyber Defense on behalf of the customer.
13. Create functional documentation, standard operating procedures, and granular process checklists.
14. Execute and Coordinate the upgrading of operating systems, applications, and hardware of Cyber Defense Systems.
15. Create and provide input for documentation of new or existing systems.
16. Provide peer training and technical guidance to Tier-1, Tier-2, and other Tier-3 Personnel.
17. Maintain knowledge of relevant and emerging CND technologies.