Able to identify, analyze, and resolve operating/hardware network system problems.
1. Basic network troubleshooting techniques and experience.
2. Ensure compliance with network security policies and procedures.
3. Assist in the development of the policies and procedures as they pertain to the network environment.
4. Manage the Enterprise Network for resource availability.
5. Create and report all outage notifications and network related issues according to standard operating procedures.
6. Knowledge of BGP and OSPF routing protocols.
7. Knowledge of both LAN and WAN troubleshooting.
8. GEM experience for monitoring and configuration of crypto equipment.
9. Experience with WAN circuit technologies (T1, DS3, OC-3, OC-12, OC-192).
10. Basic knowledge of CISCO and Juniper routers and switches along with VTC network hardware and software tools listed above.
11. Basic knowledge of operating systems and applications as they pertain to the network environment.
12. Participate in engineering projects or upgrades as tasked by GDIT management.
13. Process Authorized Service Interruptions (ASI's) as directed by GDIT Management.
14. Provide After Action Reports (AARs) for Problem Management resolution.
15. Experience with programming and troubleshooting KG-175A and KG-175D encryptors (to include 10G encryptors).
16. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance to lower tier employees.
17. DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification. Must have an IAT II Certification.
Strong Communication Skills - verbal and written
Intermediary problem analysis and problem solving skills
Attention to detail and accuracy within documentation
Able to interact with Customer via phone, email, and VTC
Adaptability to 24/7 environment
Able to work independently within a Team Concept
Shift Work is required (work center is 24/7).
Must have an IAT II Certification.
- HS/GED + 6 years
- Associates Degree + 4 years
- Bachelor’s Degree + 2 years
- Master’s Degree + 0 year
Required Security Clearance:
- Position requires active TS/SCI clearance with ability to obtain CI Poly
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2