MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI security clearance and be willing and able to pass a CI polygraph
- Solid knowledge/experience with at least one of the following languages: Python, Java, C/C++, C#, or R
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience, within a related field
- Must be willing to work in a highly collaborative approach, managing multiple competing priorities and assignments
- 1 to 7 years of relevant, post-graduate experience
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Experience working with relational databases, including writing complex queries and stored procedures using any of the following: SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL
- Experience with any of the following version control repositories: Git, SVN, Confluence
- Experience creating data visualizations or dashboards using relational and aggregate data sources, including experience working with any of the following: Pandas, Tableau, matplotlib, D3
- Experience with big data, including processes for exploratory data analysis, information discovery, machine learning, and advanced analytic algorithms
Experience developing custom tools (leveraging Python, C#, .NET, and Visual Basic, SQL, and NoSQL databases) and other big data.
Rapid development experience with information extraction and retrieval tools, and rapid development/prototyping languages, such as python or ruby, as well as detailed knowledge and development experience in SQL and NonSQL databases.
Experience in advanced mathematical software and social network analysis tools, such as Palantir, NetworkX, Gephi, R, Matlab, D3, ProtoVis, etc
Experience developing actionable requirements from customer dialogue
Experience briefing technical matters to Ops leadership
Experience with data science methodologies (amount of familiarity will drive position level)
Experience integrating tools and techniques to meet DOMEX requirements
Responsible for development of executive dashboard.
Experience designing, developing and managing an executive dashboard.
Experience generating and presenting performance metrics and statistics-based reports to support decisions.
Track record of developing and implementing process improvements
Required Education and Experience
Online applications only, please.
Jr Level: BS in related field, 0-5 yrs Data Management Methodologies, 0-5 yrs in IC, LEC, HS, or DoD
Mid Level: BS in related field, 5-12 yrs Data Management Methodologies, 3+ yrs in IC, LEC, HS, or DoD
Sr. Level: BS in related field, 12+ yrs Data Management Methodologies, 5+ yrs in IC, LEC, HS, or DoD
Lead Level: Ph.D. in related field, 20+ yrs Data Management Methodologies, 20+ yrs in IC, LEC, HS, or DoD
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2