- Shall possess a minimum of 11 years of forensic experience in CI or CI cyber investigations.
- Possess knowledge and understanding of foreign adversaries’ security and intelligence services, terrorist organizations, and cyber threats posed to NGA, DoD and IC partners.
- Shall be a credentialed graduate of an accredited federal or DoD CI training academy (ex. FBI Academy, etc.).
- Shall possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Shall possess and maintain vendor-funded Encase certification as a computer forensics examiner.
- Possess a TS/SCI security clearance
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- Possess post-graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- Digital Forensic Examiner certification(s) from the Defense Cyber Investigations Training Academy (DCITA) and/or Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC).
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2