Skills and Experience:
- Shall possess a minimum of 7 years of established and verifiable experience editing intelligence products according to Intelligence Community Directives (ICD). Examples of intelligence products include: intelligence information reports, intelligence assessments, threat assessments, briefings, and other intelligence related correspondence.
- Shall possess a Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Journalism or related discipline.
- Shall have a strong proficiency with MS Office programs.
- TS/SCI security clearance
- Editorial certification from an accredited university.
- Post-graduate degree in English, Communications, Journalism or related discipline.
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2