Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC, a SDVOSB and HUBZone Small Business Concern, is a professional services and consulting firm catering to Government and private sector customers. We provide highly qualified professionals who work in partnership with our clients to provide unique, creative and innovative professional, management and technical services and solutions in the areas of: Program Management & Support, Analytic & Intelligence Operations, Information Technology, Security Operations and Business Consulting.
USSTRATCOM/J7 Joint Exercises and Training Directorate provides oversight and direction for the Command's joint exercise and training program and after-action process. J7 integrates the myriad requirements necessary to achieve and sustain USSTRATCOM Joint Mission Essential Task (JMET) proficiency. USSTRATCOM/J7 manages Command training events, to include web-based Mission Area Training, Civilian Deliberate Development, Individual Training, On-Boarding Mission Area Training, Senior Leader Training, Integrated Mission Area Training (IMAT), and USSTRATCOM's Command exercise program. Team S4 will assist the Government to satisfy the training priorities outlined in the Commander's Guidance, support execution of the Command's Strategic Military Objectives, and enhance joint capabilities to conduct assigned UCP missions. J7 leads the Command to train the force to shape adversary perceptions and assure Allies; prevent and defeat strategic attacks; enhance DOD ability to Combat Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD); enhance the combat capability of the Joint Force; synchronize with and support other Combatant Commands (CCMDs); prepare for uncertainty; realize workforce professional development; and excel in Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications (NC3) tasks and associated functions.
Support USSTRATCOM J7 with Training support through the following:
• Plan, prepare, and execute individual and collective training pursuant to Strategic Command Instruction 235-02, USSTRATCOM Training Program, and USSTRATCOM Campaign Plan 8000-FY.
Provide on-site Joint Mission Training support and assistance to include Individual Training:
• Assist with maintaining a standardized training plan and training program format.
• Assist with the identification of individual and collective task crosswalk; development of executable training plans and programs within Directorates and Components; and administer the aforementioned items in the USSTRATCOM Learning Management System (LMS).
• Assist with reviews of Directorate and Component training plans, programs, and records.
• Assist with the planning, preparation, and execution of Senior Leader Training (SLT) within USSTRATCOM Headquarters and its components.
• Assist with the validation and tracking of the Commander's Battle Staff (CBS) Training program, to include verification of assigned CBS members and their currency.
• Assist with the administration of the Commander's Yearly Training Program (YTB).
• Assist with using Instructional System Development (ISD) methodology (analyze, design, develop, coordinate, administer, manage, teach, and evaluate) to design, develop, deliver, and maintain/keep current USSTRATCOM mission-related joint training products and courses, and as appropriate using the USSTRATCOM Learning Management System (LMS).
Provide Collective Training:
• Assist with planning, preparing, maintaining/updating, and executing periodic training events (e.g., Integrated Mission Area Training (IMAT) or similar medium) to prepare and train USSTRATCOM staffs, platforms, subordinate commands and other selected commands, Allies, and other Government agencies.
• Assist with developing, updating, and executing at least 330 IMAT events per FY while coordinating, integrating, and conducting IMATs, Table Top Exercises (TTX) or mini- exercises.
• Assist with Joint Event Control Group (JECG) augmentation support during training and exercise events.
Provide Command CJCS Staff Assessment Visit (SAV) Training Events Support:
• Provide Command CJCS SAV Training Events support and assistance in accordance with the requirements in Strategic Command Instruction 508-05, CJCS Staff Assessment Visit (SAV) Management.
• Research and develop scenarios and reference documents for CJCS SAV training events.
• Design, planning, rehearsal, and conduct of CJCS SAV training events.
• Assist with feedback for after-action reviews; recommend improvements for follow-on CJCS SAV training events; prepare and conduct hot-wash briefings; and prepare and deliver after action reports.
• Assist with creation and preparation of media which may include administrative data, agenda, scenarios, operations orders, messages, data collection forms, and other pertinent information.
• Assist with exercise facilitators and role-players as specified.
Provide Communications Systems for Exercise and Training Events Support:
• Assist with defining, planning, and configuring communications systems for specified use; operate communications systems during training, exercise, and real-world events preparation.
• Provide support to secure telephone equipment (STE) terminals, Defense Red Switch Network (DRSN), Distributive Continuity Integrated Network-TS Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS), Global Command and Control System – Joint (GCCS-J), Voice-Over- IP (VOIP) terminals, STRATCOM Training and Enterprise Network (STEN), Nuclear Planning and Execution System (NPES), and video-teleconferencing equipment.
• Assist users with audio, video, video teleconferencing, and data communications systems during training, exercise, and real-world events preparation.
• Assist with preparing and updating communications data for all training events and scenarios while assisting with coordinating, maintaining, and configuring equipment systems of the Joint Training and Exercise Control Center (JTECC) and the Directorate conference room.
• Provide Joint Exercise Control Group (JECG) augmentation during training, exercise events, and real world event preparation.
• Assist Directorate and Division Information System Account Managers (ISAM), Telephone Control Officer, and Knowledge Manager related tasks as specified in appropriate STRATCOM Instructions.
Requisite Personnel Qualifications:
• Critical thinking skills, both qualitatively and quantitatively
• Ability to prepare a well-grounded, defensible argument
• Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Strong technical and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Familiarity with USSTRATCOM organization desired
• Familiarity with Joint processes, operations, and commands.