- TS/SCI clearance required.
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated IC all-source analysis, tradecraft and writing experience
- Minimum 5 years of operational/technical experience in C4ISR or analysis in Cyber/Electro Magnetic Maneuver Warfare/C4ISR architecture.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience writing and contributing to academic/research papers, all-source intelligence products, decision or point papers, or executive information memos
- 3 years using MS Office products
- Bachelor’s Degree in National Security, Regional Studies or relevant technical academic field
- Minimum of 4 years applied critical thinking demonstrated by experience that includes conducting independent research, filtering and synthesizing data, and/or drawing clear, logical and concise conclusions with minimal supervision
- Experience with maritime related C4ISR systems is highly desired
- experience with N. Korea or Iran target
Online applications only, please.
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active TS/SCI security clearance
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2