- 0-5 years’ experience for a Jr. or 5+ years’ experience for a Mid working in a policy and doctrine capacity.
- 1+ years’ experience for a Jr. and 3+ years’ experience for a Mid in the IC, LEC, HS, or DoD.
- Active or very recent (within past 24 months) TS/SCI security clearance
- experience in DoD, Intelligence Community (IC), or Law Enforcement Agency
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Proven experience and capability using MS Office Suite with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of DIA and/or military organization and structure
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area or equivalent experience
TS/SCI and ability to pass a CI Poly
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2