- Possess specialized CI functional training. Qualifying training may include: a DoD Military Service or DIA CI credential-producing course, or a Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy (JCITA) analysis course (not including Threat Seminars).
- Possess experience or training performing staff officer/action officer duties in a Joint Environment.
- Possess strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook, and Excel. Highly desired skills include experience creating and modifying wiki-type websites (HTML), such as that used in Intellipedia.
- Demonstrate strong intelligence research and analysis skills, including knowledge of and ability to apply Intelligence Community analytic tradecraft.
- Possess experience authoring complex search queries in IC databases, such as WISE, M3, Palantir, Next Generation Trident (NGT), or TAC.
- Strongly desired/recommended training includes Defense Intelligence Senior Analytic Program (DISAP), Intelligence Community Advanced Analysis Program (ICAAP), DIA PACE, Certified DoD All-Source Analyst (CDASA) certification, or other IC equivalent analyst-qualifying coursework.
- Possess one or more of the following areas:
- Demonstrated specialized training and/or experience, capable of assessing FIE threats to: (1) DoD space operations; (2) nuclear operations and nuclear command, control, and communications (NC3); (3) integrated missile defense (IMD); and (4) through cyberspace to the aforementioned mission equities.
- Specialized training on the organizations, capabilities, and tradecraft used by different foreign intelligence services. These SMEs shall possess qualifying training, specifically country threat seminars offered by JCITA, or equivalent offered by another IC organization.
- Possess strong analytic writing skills and the ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data and logically and clearly convey analytic findings whether in concise executive correspondence for senior decision makers, or comprehensive (10-15 page) special assessments for technical or operational customers.
- Have at least eight (8) years' experience performing all-source intelligence analysis in the IC, and have authored or co-authored intelligence products released through IC dissemination processes.
- Possess an active/current Top Secret/ SCI (TS/ SCI) security clearance and ability to obtain CI Poly prior to start.
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2