- With a Bachelor’s degree, minimum of 3 years of related experience supporting military focused Intelligence Analysis, Production, and/or Dissemination.
- With an Associate’s degree, minimum of 5 years of related experience supporting military focused Intelligence Analysis, Production, and/or Dissemination.
- With a high school diploma, minimum of 7 years of related experience supporting military focused Intelligence Analysis, Production, and/or Dissemination.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, processes, and applicable regulations involved in Intelligence Dissemination.
- Possess a current Top Secret (TS) clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) based on a Single Source Background Investigation (SSBI), with the ability to take a Counterintelligence Polygraph.
- Recent experience (within the last five years) working at or above the Combatant Command level.
- Experience working in the US European Command Area of Responsibility.
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2