Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC, a SDVOSB and HUBZone Small Business Concern, is a professional services and consulting firm catering to Government and private sector customers. We provide highly qualified professionals who work in partnership with our clients to provide unique, creative and innovative professional, management and technical services and solutions in the areas of: Program Management & Support, Analytic & Intelligence Operations, Information Technology, Security Operations and Business Consulting.
Syntelligent is seeking CI/HUMINT Analyst to serve as a HOT-R Administrator/Reports Officer for upcoming work in Hampton Roads, VA. This position requires an Active TS/SCI Clearance.
• Develop HOT-R Standard Operating Procedures for both HUMINT and Ship's Nautical or Otherwise Photographic Interpretation Element (SNOOPIE ) reporting
• Creating HOT-R accounts based upon the requester's role in the organization; editing roles assigned to HOT-R users as required.
• Daily maintenance of the USFF HOT-R architecture to reflect current command relationships in the Fleet such as: creating/requisitioning user accounts, reviewing reports for grammar and format, recommending reports for release, reviewing and providing reporting metrics, etc.
• Provide desk side training to USFF staff members on the use and functions HOT-R
• Review Intelligence Information Reports (IIR), Notices of Intelligence Potential (NIP) Reports, and other HUMINT reports in HOT-R to ensure compliance with reporting doctrine, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), and industry standards prior to the reports' release to the intelligence community.
• Provide weekly metrics to USFF N2X on fleet HUMINT reporting.
• Establish and maintain points of contact at Fleet, Navy, Service, Combatant Command, DoD, and Intelligence Community commands and organizations to facilitate reporting efficiencies and leverage community knowledge.