- Graduate of either the Defense Strategic Debriefing Course or Marine Air Ground Task Force Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence Basic Course.
- Graduate of advanced CI/HUMINT course such as the Defense Advanced Tradecraft Course (DATC), Advanced Source Operations Course (ASOC), Advanced Military Source Operations Course (AMSOC), or Advanced Foreign Counterintelligence Training Course (AFCITC/AFCIO).
- In depth knowledge of Navy HUMINT organizational structure and doctrine. '
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- A minimum of five years' experience in the CI/HUMINT community,
- GWOT experience with a Navy or Marine Corps organization highly desired.
- Work experience in a 2X organization.
- Experience in drafting DoD, Service Level, or Unit Level, CI/HUMINT policy and Doctrine and SOP’s
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2