Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrate a firm knowledge of the GEOINT Professional Certification (GPC) program with emphasis on the GPC-Fundamentals and Proficiency Level-II certification program and processes.
- Demonstrated strong degree of oral and written communication skills, and proven ability to collaborate effectively with seniors, managers, supervisors and other customers.
- Demonstrated ability to provide strategic direction, vision, and leadership.
- A proven record in working independently, as well as working on and/or leading teams.
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office Suite proficiency; i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- A strong ability to analyze data and present statistics in a logical, organized format.
- Creative problem-solving skills and a background gathering, analyzing, and presenting Directorate level program metrics
- TS/SCI security clearance required
- Understand NGA’s mission
- Knowledge of NGA Analysis products and services
- A proven record in moving forward and establishing efficiencies inside of established programs.
- Understand NGA Core Values
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2