- All personnel shall individually possess at least five (5) years of demonstrated relevant experience with or education in geospatial sciences performing geospatial analysis.
- All contractor personnel shall individually demonstrate proficiency with Environmental Systems Research Institute’s ArcGIS and Python.
- All contractor personnel shall individually demonstrate five (5) years’ experience with the Structured Query Language (SQL) Server Relational Database Management Systems; knowledge of Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) compliant standards and familiarity with ArcGIS Server are preferred.
- All contractor personnel shall individually demonstrate five (5) years’ experience analyzing area limitation and mobility models pertaining to a potential adversary’s military weapon systems and demonstrate knowledge of the influential factors pertaining to this problem set.
- All contractor personnel shall individually demonstrate experience with the installation, configuration, operation and limitations of the ArcGIS add on applications such as Operations Dashboard.
- All contractor personnel shall individually demonstrate five (5) years’ experience in the use of the ArcGIS Server to produce web maps and web mapping applications, and employing adapters in the ArcGIS GeoEvent Processor in order to process geospatial feeds for incorporation into a Common Intelligence Picture (CIP).
- All contractor personnel shall individually demonstrate five (5) years’ experience working with the ArcGIS Spatial Analyst and Network Analyst toolsets.
- A Top Secret (TS) security clearance with eligibility for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI), and Nuclear Command and Control/Extremely Sensitive Information (NC2/ESI), Special Access Programs (SAP) and Special Technical Operations (STO) accesses.
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2