Certification: Must possess and maintain at all times one of the following certifications:
- High School Diploma
- Ability to perform certain tasks e.g.
- Excellent proposal writing skills or problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficient Call Center customer support skills
Knowledge of IBM Remedy
- Must possess at least three (3) years of experience working with DOD cybersecurity policies. This experience must be within the last five (5) years.
- Must also have at least three (3) years of experience as a Cybersecurity Information Analyst on DOD projects or systems of similar scope. It is preferred that individuals working on this task have a BA/BS in a computer related discipline.
- Must have an active current TS+ clearance to be considered for this position
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GSLC),
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM),
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP),
- System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), or
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2