- Skills and Experience:
- Identify information requirements and associated sources.
- Conduct research and information gathering.
- Building professional networking with office-level and other subject matter experts across organizations.
- Organize and synthesize data and information gathering.
- Effective in decision-making and communication.
- Problem identification.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision, but report to the Government Lead on challenges faced that may affect the product to the customers.
- Familiarization with the Correspondence Manual that implements uniformed standards of preparing correspondences (i.e., Memorandums, Information Papers, etc.). Proficient on how to write, edit, review for proper grammar and style.
- Expertise in MS Office, PowerPoint and EXCEL.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field At least 7 – 10 years or equivalent within Office Management, Staff Officer Support field.
- Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI with in-scope CI Poly (or ability to attain one prior to starting)
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2