- Oracle Development experience: PL-SQL (Oracle Programming Language). Writing, running, and debugging scripts and triggers; designing, creating, and modifying database structures; creating and running complex Oracle SQL queries
- Using Power Designer or similar database design and configuration software
- Experience with Microsoft .NET Programming environment
- Experience programming for both Windows and Linux environments
- Experience with Microsoft SourceSafe or similar software configuration management software
- Experience with Geospatial Information System (Mapping) software
- Experience in developing data-driven web pages
- Experience in Adobe ColdFusion
- Ability to create web pages that meet DoD security directives
- Experience in data visualization (e.g. plotting data on maps)
- Ability to apply application software patches and maintain security documentation
- Experience with Oracle SQL Loader, Datadump, Enterprise Manager, PL/SQL, Microsoft Server T-SQL.
- Experience with Oracle 10g, 11g, and SQL Server database structures such as triggers, views, materialized views, sequences, procedures, function, roles, profiles, and synonyms.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in related field.
- Knowledge of scripting language.
- TS/SCI and ability to obtain a CI Poly prior to start
- Experience with Visual Basic for MS Access (VBA) and MS Office, particularly PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Access.
- Masters Degree or equivalent experience in related field.
- Web development experience.
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2