- Graduate of Interagency Training Center (ITC) TSCM Fundamentals Course.
- Have at least three years experience working under the direct supervision of a U.S. Government-certified TSCM technician.
- Senior TSCM Technician: 12 years of relevant experience, at least 5 years performing instrumented TSCM services.
- TSCM Technician: 9 years of relevant experience, with at least 4 years performing instrumented TSCM services.
- Relevant experience must be in signals analysis, physical security, TEMPEST, electrical/electronics, technical surveillance countermeasures, telecommunications, wireless security, cybersecurity, or information assurance.
- Years of experience: 4 years of experience may be substituted with a college degree.
Desired Experience: CompTIA A+, Network+, and Sec+
Security Clearance Required:
Security Requirements. Current DOE Q or DOD Top Secret Security Clearance with eligibility for immediate nomination to access Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI). All personnel must submit and pass a CI polygraph.
Preferred: Current TS/SCI or DOE 'Q' clearance.
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2