- At least 3 years of geospatial analysis, including FMV experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to four years of this experience.
- Attended a basic Intelligence Course
- Ability to prepare, maintain, and present intelligence displays, reports, and briefings with the creation and use of visual aids (graphs, charts, etc.) and drafting, editing, and proofreading documents for publishing.
- Ability to work rapidly in a high tempo, high stress environment that often requires multi-tasking.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to compile, segregate, evaluate, research, interpret, analyze, and disseminate intelligence information to support operations.
- Knowledge of the intelligence collection process.
- (REQUIRED) Current Intelligence Fundamentals Professional Certification (or higher DIE Certification) or ability to obtain it within 90 days of hire (https://dodcertpmo.defense.gov/IFPC/).
- Provided real-time 24/7/365 support in a shift work environment as an integral part of a team.
- Well versed in the use of internet relay chat.
- Skilled in data mining using M3, open-source reporting and other intelligence sources.
- Knowledgeable with ArcGIS and RemoteView or comparable ELT software.
- Capable of performing geo-locational mensuration functions, extracting coordinates and positional relationships from digital database systems.
- Ability to maintain and uses geospatial databases
- Knowledge on intelligence organizations and systems; collection and reporting systems, intelligence information sources; techniques of identifying, collating, evaluating and analyzing information
- Knowledge of geographical and cultural aspects of foreign countries; military capabilities weapon systems.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight.
- TS/SCI security clearance is required
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2.