Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC, a SDVOSB and HUBZone Small Business Concern, is a professional services and consulting firm catering to Government and private sector customers. We provide highly qualified professionals who work in partnership with our clients to provide unique, creative and innovative professional, management and technical services and solutions in the areas of: Program Management & Support, Analytic & Intelligence Operations, Information Technology, Security Operations and Business Consulting.
Syntelligent is seeking a Software/Web Developer for an Immediate Hire in Suitland-Silver Hill MD.
The successful applicant will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team of Government and Contractor personnel working on a high-priority, very sensitive program in support U.S. Naval Intelligence priorities. You will be the sole Software/Web Developer devising new applications and tailoring software/web search techniques to better access and collect open source information in targeted searches against designated subject areas. The team works at a secure government facility in Suitland, MD. You will be working with analysts and linguists addressing new ways of doing business and new information sources to support Government priorities. The position requires Top Secret clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) as open source data will be collated with classified intelligence data in the course of your work.
· TS/SCI clearance required.
· Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Software or Web Developer OR a BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
· Have experience with a variety of internet technologies, techniques and tools and object-oriented languages (e.g. JAVA CGI, Visual Basic, HTML, XML) to create software and web application elements such as user interface features
· Proficient experience in using APIs in software and from a browser address bar and has experience providing web-based solutions for complex problems that may run as a web browser add-on optimized for Firefox
· At least 6 years’ experience as a Software or Web Developer OR master’s degree in information systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering AND four (4) additional years of Software / Web Development experience
· 2 yrs experience developing mobile applications in an Android operating environment. Familiar with using Android SDK and programming JAVA and CORONA for an Android OS
· Experience with current data mining technologies focused on social media and publicly available information sources
· Experience in the use of a managed attribution system