- TS/SCI clearance required.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Software or Web Developer OR a BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
- Have experience with a variety of internet technologies, techniques and tools and object-oriented languages (e.g. JAVA CGI, Visual Basic, HTML, XML) to create software and web application elements such as user interface features
- Proficient experience in using APIs in software and from a browser address bar and has experience providing web-based solutions for complex problems that may run as a web browser add-on optimized for Firefox
- At least 6 years’ experience as a Software or Web Developer OR master’s degree in information systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering AND 4 additional years of Software / Web Development experience
- 2 years' experience developing mobile applications in an Android operating environment. Familiar with using Android SDK and programming JAVA and CORONA for an Android OS.
- Experience with current data mining technologies focused on social media and publicly available information sources.
- Experience in the use of a managed attribution system.
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active TS/SCI security clearance
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2.