Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC, a SDVOSB and HUBZone Small Business Concern, is a professional services and consulting firm catering to Government and private sector customers. We provide highly qualified professionals who work in partnership with our clients to provide unique, creative and innovative professional, management and technical services and solutions in the areas of: Program Management & Support, Analytic & Intelligence Operations, Information Technology, Security Operations and Business Consulting.
Responsible for strengthening the defensive posture and cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise, our Enterprise Cyber Network Defense (ECND) program defends and protects Government assets from external Cyber Security attacks and Insider Threats that can potentially cause or create data, systems, networks, and personnel vulnerabilities.
Principal Systems Administrator
1. Providing application development and technical support for that support Cyber Security operations.
2. Providing technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
3. Developing and maintaining custom web-based tools, scripts, and integrations between Cyber systems.
4. Developing and implementing Splunk advanced queries, data collection scripts, dashboards, and reports.
5. Developing documentation on new or existing systems.
6. Developing and conducting tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
7. Identifying, analyzing, and resolving system problems.
8. Providing guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
9. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
10. Serving as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
11. Maintaining current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participating in special projects as required.
Python, PERL, REST, and Splunk experience are a must. Other supported technologies include ExtJS 4, Node.js, MySQL, and Microsoft SQL Server, HTML, and CSS.
Can perform tasks of senior level technicians, specialists, and or managers not performed at Level 3 due to the size and/or complexity of the tasks.