Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC, a SDVOSB and HUBZone Small Business Concern, is a professional services and consulting firm catering to Government and private sector customers. We provide highly qualified professionals who work in partnership with our clients to provide unique, creative and innovative professional, management and technical services and solutions in the areas of: Program Management & Support, Analytic & Intelligence Operations, Information Technology, Security Operations and Business Consulting.
Responsible for strengthening the defensive posture and cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise, our Enterprise Cyber Network Defense (ECND) program defends and protects Government assets from external Cyber Security attacks and Insider Threats that can potentially cause or create data, systems, networks, and personnel vulnerabilities.
Sr. Principal Systems Administrator
1. Design, document, test, and deploy new Cyber Defense systems.
2. Research, analyze, document and brief written products outlining new and emerging Cyber Defense technologies.
3. Produce and disseminate Builds of Materials, Cost analysis, and procurement recommendations of Cyber Defense technologies.
4. Operate independently to deliver Cyber Defense Solutions that meet customer requirements.
5. Execute pilot(s) and demonstrations of new, existing, or emerging Cyber Defense Technologies.
6. Provide Tier-3 operation and maintenance of Windows and Linux Operating Systems.
7. Provide Tier-3 operation and maintenance of vendor based Cyber Defense systems like, Fire-Eye, Fidelis, Gigamon and others.
8. Provide Tier-3 operation and maintenance of custom Cyber Defense systems like Bro, Snort, and Suricata.
9. Planning and directing upgrades and system enhancements.
10. Developing and implementing testing strategies and documenting results.
11. Developing documentation on new or existing systems.
12. Providing system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance
13. Serving as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
14. Providing guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
15. Communicating with customers and teammates clearly and concisely.
16. Maintaining current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned and may have supervisory responsibilities.
17. Participating in special projects as required
Can perform tasks of senior level technicians, specialists, and or managers not performed at Level 3 due to the size and/or complexity of the tasks.