Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC, a SDVOSB and HUBZone Small Business Concern, is a professional services and consulting firm catering to Government and private sector customers. We provide highly qualified professionals who work in partnership with our clients to provide unique, creative and innovative professional, management and technical services and solutions in the areas of: Program Management & Support, Analytic & Intelligence Operations, Information Technology, Security Operations and Business Consulting.
In support of the Enterprise Cyber Network Defense (ECND) program, Syntelligent seeks an Cybersecurity Computer Network Defense Service Provider (CND-SP) Auditor/Inspector (Principal Information Security Auditor for Insider Threat, Fraud Waste and Abuse) with advanced knowledge in applying in-depth sustainment support of enterprise network cyber defense capabilities to prevent sophisticated cyber threats and vulnerabilities, or detection of them when prevention fails. This work will be in Washington, D.C..
Responsible for strengthening the defensive posture and Cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise, our Enterprise Cyber Network Defense (ECND) program defends and protects Government assets from external Cyber Security attacks and Insider Threats that can potentially cause or create data, systems, networks, and personnel vulnerabilities.
Experience using Cyber tools such as: Splunk, ArcSight, Fidelis, FireEye, Solera, Lancope a must. Experience with operating systems and databases a plus.
1. Comprehensive monitoring of cyber tools, reviewing system and application logs, intrusion detection alerts for indication unauthorized activity, insider threat, or criminal behavior punishable by law, code or statue.
2. Discover, identify, mitigate and report intentional or unintentional unauthorized use of customer information and information systems.
3. Monitor for fraud, waste and abuse, including content inappropriate to the workplace, Illegal Activity, Productivity Loss and Non-Compliant Activity and provide support to Threat Mitigation Cell, Law Enforcement, General Counsel, Inspector General, customer privacy Office, and the customer Operations Security (OPSEC) Office through investigative research, forensic examination, Internet monitoring and formal reporting.
4. Identity Leakage (PII) Related, DoD Directive 54000.1, Privacy Program, which constitutes detection of SSN#s, Credit card information and other Personally Identifiable information.
5. Determine if information constitutes a violation of Personally Identifiable information especially when the information is sent outside Government network, Information does not belong to person sending it, information is not encrypted or password protected.
6. Produces case evidence and reports.
7. Work on special projects as assigned.
8. Prepares incident reports of analysis methodology and results.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
TS/SCI with current or ability to acquire a CI Poly REQUIRED