Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC, a SDVOSB and HUBZone Small Business Concern, is a professional services and consulting firm catering to Government and private sector customers. We provide highly qualified professionals who work in partnership with our clients to provide unique, creative and innovative professional, management and technical services and solutions in the areas of: Program Management & Support, Analytic & Intelligence Operations, Information Technology, Security Operations and Business Consulting.
Syntelligent is seeking a Cybersecurity Computer Network Defense-Service Provider (CND-SP) Infrastructure Support (Systems Administrator) (level 3) with comprehensive knowledge in applying in-depth sustainment support of enterprise network cyber defense capabilities to prevent sophisticated cyber threats and vulnerabilities, or detection of them when prevention fails, in support of the Enterprise Cyber Network Defense (ECND) program in Washington, DC.
Responsible for strengthening the defensive posture and cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise, our Enterprise Cyber Network Defense (ECND) program defends and protects Government assets from external Cyber Security attacks and Insider Threats that can potentially cause or create data, systems, networks, and personnel vulnerabilities.
1. Managing the functionality and efficiency of systems associated with the HBSS framework and product suites.
2. Providing O&M support to Linux-based appliances and servers.
3. Maintaining the integrity and security of network devices.
4. Sets up administrator and service accounts.
5. Maintaining system documentation
6. Interacting with users and evaluates vendor products.
7. Making recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
8. Developing and monitoring policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
9. Developing and implement testing strategies and document results.
10. Providing advice and training to end-users.
11. Providing guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
12. Maintaining current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
13. Participating in special projects as required
Education and Experience:
TS/SCI with ability to obtain CI Poly REQUIRED
Online applications only, please.