Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC, a SDVOSB and HUBZone Small Business Concern, is a professional services and consulting firm catering to Government and private sector customers. We provide highly qualified professionals who work in partnership with our clients to provide unique, creative and innovative professional, management and technical services and solutions in the areas of: Program Management & Support, Analytic & Intelligence Operations, Information Technology, Security Operations and Business Consulting.
Syntelligent is seeking a Cybersecurity Computer Network Defense-Service Provider (CND-SP) Infrastructure Support (Systems Administrator) (level 3) with comprehensive knowledge in applying in-depth sustainment support of enterprise network cyber defense capabilities to prevent sophisticated cyber threats and vulnerabilities, or detection of them when prevention fails, in support of the Enterprise Cyber Network Defense (ECND) program in Washington, DC.
Responsible for strengthening the defensive posture and cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise, our Enterprise Cyber Network Defense (ECND) program defends and protects Government assets from external Cyber Security attacks and Insider Threats that can potentially cause or create data, systems, networks, and personnel vulnerabilities.
Windows and Linux experience a must. Some experience in Fire-eye, Fidelis, Gigamon, Bro Snort, or Suricata preferred.
1. Demonstrates ability to independently understand, troubleshoot, and resolve cyber security incidents involving Tier-1 monitoring and sustainment of Windows and Linux Operating Systems, vendor based Cyber Defense systems like, Fire-Eye, Fidelis, Gigamon, and custom Cyber Defense systems like Bro, Snort, and Suricata.
2. Creating administrator and service accounts.
3. Communicate with customers and teammates clearly, concisely, and professionally.
4. Create functional documentation, standard operating procedures, and granular process checklists.
5. Provide input for documentation on new or existing systems.
6. Provide peer training, User training, and technical guidance.
7. Participate in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements.
8. May interact with Users and evaluate vendor products.
9. May develop and implement testing strategies and document results.
10. May make recommendations to procure hardware and software, as well coordinate installation and provide backup recovery.
11. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
12. May program in an administrative language.
13. Maintain knowledge of relevant and emerging CND technologies.
14. May participate in special projects as required.
Education and Experience:
TS/SCI with ability to obtain CI Poly REQUIRED
Online applications only, please.