Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC, a SDVOSB and HUBZone Small Business Concern, is a professional services and consulting firm catering to Government and private sector customers. We provide highly qualified professionals who work in partnership with our clients to provide unique, creative and innovative professional, management and technical services and solutions in the areas of: Program Management & Support, Analytic & Intelligence Operations, Information Technology, Security Operations and Business Consulting.
1. Performs routine tasks involved in the installation, maintenance and repair of voice, data and wireless communications systems.
2. Participates in the maintenance of telecommunications equipment and the installation, rearrangement, and removal of equipment and associated wiring.
3. Participates in the testing, location, and repair of equipment problems associated with trouble calls and performs routine maintenance.
4. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
Must be capable of physical activity, including maneuvering around the building including comms closets, prolonged standing, repetitive bending, climbing, and lifting of 50lbs +
o Skills and Tasks. Follows established process and checklists. Understands and applies basic concepts. Assists more senior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities.
o Individual Work/Teamwork. Works individually and also as a team participant.
o Guidance. Requires moderate guidance and direction from more senior level technicians, specialists, and/or managers.