Syntelligent is currently seeking a Network Engineer (level 1) with an active TS/SCI clearance to perform clerical and manual tasks to maintain an inventory of materials, parts, supplies, and equipment for an awarded, funded contract in the Washington, D.C. area.
Tasks will include:
1. Performs clerical and manual duties in material areas such as receiving, storing, issuing, and delivering materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
2. Maintains established inventory levels by regularly checking shelves and preparing purchase orders.
3. Stocks vendor deliveries in warehouse or supply room and checks that deliveries conform to purchase orders as to quality and quantity.
4. Maintains a clean, organized warehouse or supply room.
5. Maintains a supply management database, and generates various reports as assigned.
6. Prepares and maintains related documentation.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced Supply Technicians.
8. Utilizes small hand tools, scales, and may operate material handling equipment such as fork lifts, pallet handlers, and hand trucks.
9. Uses online resources as needed for parts/equipment technical research, data updates, and related communications.
10. Recommends process improvements.
11. Participates in special projects as required