- Two (2) years of laboratory experience.
- Knowledge of and certification on equipment supported (scanning electron microscopy, energy dispersive spectrometer, optical microscopy, gas meters, HAZMAT ID/FTIR, radiation detection instruments, and other lab/material handling equipment) and required certifications (overhead crane (overhead category 2 / cab operated category 3), forklift (classes 1 /4 / 5) pallet jack (class 3), and stock picker (class 2)).
No specific educational requirements.
- Overhead crane (overhead category 2 / cab operated category 3)
- Forklift (classes 1 /4 / 5)
- Pallet jack (class 3), and
- Stock picker (class 2).
Must possess a current Top Secret clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI). You will also be indoctrinated into Special Access Programs (SAP).
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2