Senior CI — Cyber:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited CI Special Agent credentialing school.
- Must be a graduate of Windows Forensics Exam (WFE), Introduction to Networks and Computer Hardware (INCH), the Computer Incident Response Course (CIRC), Intrusion Investigations in a Windows Environment, and CI Collections in a Cyber Environment (CICCE).
- Must have a minimum of seven (7) years of experience conducting or supporting CI operations, CI investigations and/or CI collections in the cyber environment.
- Must have conducted digital forensic analysis on Personal Electronic Devices (PEDs), intrusion investigations, and CI collections on-line.
- Current Intelligence Fundamentals Professional Certification (or higher DIE Certification) or ability to obtain it within 90 days of hire (https://dodcertpmo.defense.gov/IFPC/).
Clearance: TS/SCI clearance is mandatory. CI Poly is preferred and/or ability to obtain one.
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2