- Minimum ten (10) years of all source analytical experience
- Minimum ten (10) years of intelligence writing experience
- Ten (10) years of experience using intelligence analysis tools and databases
- Proficient in MicroSoft applications (Word and PowerPoint especially)
- Proficient in research and analysis skills, especially to conduct research on vessels of interest
- Experienced in database queries
- Demonstrated ability to plan, research and develop complex studies and analyses and intelligence products focused on a region of interest.
Security Clearance (REQUIRED): Active TS with access to SCI
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2