- Requires a current/active TS/SCI with ability to obtain CI polygraph prior to start.
- Bachelor’s degree in media production field plus two years’ experience in graphic design; or three years of experience in graphic design.
- At least two years of experience in producing, developing, and presenting infographic products and advanced static visualizations for intelligence products, including ability to analyze requests accurately and take effective action.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in graphic design principals and techniques, modern typography, text formatting, basis cartographic, electronic data gathering and English usage, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Ability to shape and lead solutions to data visualization in an increasingly complex and changing technological environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent time management skills, organization, and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Create Suite tools, such as InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Demonstrated experience in communicating to audiences of varying expertise, as well as collaborating with an interdisciplinary team.
- Foundational knowledge of digital media forensic exploitation processes.
- Familiarity with IC reporting and databases.
- Fluent in any foreign languages.
(REQUIRED) Current Intelligence Fundamentals Professional Certification (or higher DIE Certification) or ability to obtain it within 90 days of hire (https://dodcertpmo.defense.gov/IFPC/).Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2