Requirements/Experience for Sr CI Specialist:
ONLY Acceptable CI Credentialing courses are:
- Defense CI Agent Course from JCITA
- CI Special Agent Course from US Army Intelligence Center and School
- Basic Investigator's Course from FLETC (with either Air Force Office of Special Investigations OR Naval Criminal Investigator's Service add-on training)
- Marine Air Ground Task Force -- Counterintelligence (Basic CI) from the Navy Marine Intelligence Training Center
- (Formerly) The Intelligence Officer Basic Course -- CI/HUMINT from the US Army Intelligence Center and School
- (Formerly) The Special Investigations Course from the US Air Force Special Investigations Academy.
- TS/SCI clearance is mandatory, and current CI Poly is preferred or you must have the ability to obtain one prior to start.
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2.