Required Skills and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university. Prefer technology, science or engineering related discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience as conducting Technical Intelligence analysis with an additional 2 years of program management experience (desired).
- Experience managing one or multiple analysis programs/projects
- Experience with the “prime/sub” relationship and management of subcontractors / vendors.
- Strong leadership, negotiation, effective problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Exceptional written, oral, listening, and presentation skills.
- Solid contacts /network in IC agencies and with system integrators
- Able to communicate with customers at highly technical level about analytical requirements and conceptualize solutions for these challenges.
- Demonstrated experience in writing proposals supporting the IC.
- Good organizational, time management and attention to detail skills.
- Motivated team player with a positive attitude who can work independently.
- An active Top Secret clearance required, SCI access desired.
- (REQUIRED) Current Intelligence Fundamentals Professional Certification (or higher DIE Certification) or ability to obtain it within 90 days of hire (https://dodcertpmo.defense.gov/IFPC/).
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2.