Required Experience and Education:
- Requires a minimum of a Bachelors degree
- If your degree is from an accredited institution in area applicable (relevant) to the position, see below to match education and experience (IC or military collection or reporting experience or other specialized training or experiences such as equivalent academic or professional research)
- Bachelor degree and 6 years
- Master degree and 4 years
- If your degree is in a non-relevant area, you need 10+ years of IC or military collection or reporting experience or other specialized training or experiences such as equivalent academic or professional research.
- Have a broad understanding of OSINT role in the Intelligence cycle to include requirements, planning, collection, and production.
- Demonstrated capability or experience working in a field related to OSINT, Open Source collection, or the exploitation of publicly available information or social media information.
- Demonstrated capability conducting OSINT collection using English or other identified foreign language capabilities.
- Demonstrated capability conducting OSINT collection from the surface web, deep web, and dark web.
- Demonstrated capability drafting and editing raw OSINT information in response to intelligence needs.
- Demonstrated capability collecting, processing, and disseminating OSINT information.
- Demonstrated experience in using targeted, publicly available information to draft agency standard formatted, serialized raw reporting.
- Foreign language capability is desired (including Spanish, Arabic, Chinese Mandarin and Russian. The foreign language activity requires a language proficiency equivalent to level 3 based on the Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) Proficiency Level.
- Strong leadership, negotiation, effective problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Exceptional written, oral, listening, and presentation skills.
- Able to communicate with customers at highly technical level about intelligence requirements and conceptualize solutions for these challenges.
- Good organizational, time management and attention to detail skills.
- Motivated team player with a positive attitude who can work independently.
- Active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility (required)
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2.