Click column header to sort
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is seeking multiple All Source IntelligenceAnalysts - (Mid and Senior Level) to support upcoming program efforts in Charlottesville, VA.
**This position requires an active TS/SCI security clearance. Candidates who do not currently hold this level of clearance will not be considered. **
- Charlottesville, VA
Duties: Conduct analysis and assessments of technological, engineering/scientific research and new and emerging technologies; assess the risks of technology transfer through export licensing, sales of U.S.-located companies; and conduct risk assessments of technology threats.
- Develop innovative approaches to analysis and validate analytical conclusions.
- Maintain and update extensive intelligence databases, systems, and mechanisms for sharing relevant intelligence information to support on-going and projected projects.
- Locate, synthesize, and interpret large amounts of textual and technical data such as Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs), finished intelligence (FINTEL), filtered real-time data feeds, message traffic, directed-searches results, and task-specific, specialized data sources.
- Brief and defend analytical outcomes and perform exploitation requirements in coordination with peers and customers throughout the IC.
- Prepare extensive written assessments and documents and disseminate information through reports and briefs.
- Develops complex analytical approaches to problems and situations for which data is incomplete, controversial, or for which no precedent exists.
Syntelligent is seeking a Multimedia Infographic Production Specialist to support a funded contract in Bethesda, MD.
We are currently recruiting a Multimedia Infographic Production Specialist who will work on an interdisciplinary team supporting DIA's NMEC-National Media Exploitation Center in Bethesda, MD.
Tasks required include:
- Performing technical and professional work in the preparation and creation of infographic products and advanced static visualizations for intelligence products.
- Prepare wireframe proof-of-concepts for customers based on initial requirements and in accordance with media policies procedures and branding guidelines.
- Plan, organize, and schedule additional customer engagement sessions to ensure accuracy of requirements.
- Determine effective formats for the customer and perform end-to-end conceptualization, development and design of infographics and advanced static visualizations delineated by customer requirements.
Syntelligent is actively hiring Audio-Video Examiners to support a current contract in Bethesda, MD.
We are currently recruiting an Audio-Video Examiner who will work on an interdisciplinary team under minimal supervision.
Tasks required of the right candidate include:
- Examining digitally stored image and video media files include
- Robust content examination and analysis of large volume of multimedia files
- Metadata exploitation to expose file processing and distribution workflows, image/video/audio authentication, image and video enhancements, digitization of analog media, compression and conversion of video and audio files.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is seeking multiple Junior, Mid and Senior ISR Collection Requirements Managers (All-Source and INT-specific [GEOINT, MASINT, HUMINT, and/or SIGINT]) to support upcoming program efforts in Tampa, FL.
**This position requires an active TS/SCI security clearance. **
Syntelligent is looking for personnel with an active TS/SCI clearance and the skills and knowledge to support a customer's need for ISR operations. The ideal ISR Collections Manager shall utilize, build, maintain, research, establish, administer, and update knowledge of the primary Collection Requirements Management systems for support to collection ISR planning, operations, and assessments.
- Conducting all-source analysis of the USCENTCOM AOR by gathering and analyzing information.
- Supporting and performing TMT, E-Task, JSAPs, and other associated tasking mechanisms, content management, or other functions, including support to meeting, conferences, and working groups as required.
- Engaging with analysts, determining intelligence needs to identify and develop possible collection postures and strategies, and converting these intelligence needs into collection requirements
- Supporting solicitation, coordination, research, de-conflicting, creation/registration, prioritization, and validation of multiple intelligence (GEOINT, MASINT, HUMINT, and SIGINT) discipline collection requirements management, including issuing trackers and requirements tracker (internal) and collection requirement programs of record.
- Translating received requirements into discipline-specific language in accordance with SOPs and Combat Support Agency guidance.
- Researching and managing USCENTCOM Theater priorities or IC priorities and guidance to align USCENTCOM collection requests with priorities, and balancing time sensitive requests with standing collection requirements to ensure appropriate deployment of ISR assets.
- Monitoring and routinely providing updates to requestors on the status of USCENTCOM collection requirements, to include adjusting requirements to ensure optimal deployment of limited assets.
- Soliciting, assessing, reviewing, and publishing HUMINT Intelligence Report Evaluations form customer analytic teams
- Developing requested products which reflect current and future collection operations and postures for the USCENTCOM AOR and, when requested, providing input to policy, procedures, and doctrine relating to collection operations
Syntelligent is seeking a Counterintelligence Specialists for awarded/funded work in Quantico, VA. Tasks include:
- Providing all-source counterintelligence analysis to the full range of investigative activities to include the assessment and analysis of data for evidence or indicators of espionage activity; preparation of reports, timelines, link analysis, or other innovative methods to convey findings in a meaningful way
- Recognizing the threats posed to DIA from FIE and insider threat, and understanding and applying CI activity to neutralize, degrade, or exploit the threat.
- Developing and presenting tailored threat assessments/briefings or threat data for DIA missions, personnel or locations.
- Assisting OPSEC program managers to develop organizational OPSEC plans
- Producing risk assessments of CI threats and vulnerabilities and assessing the level of CI risk to DIA affiliates
- Reviewing multiple threat streams in order to identify CI indicators, find FIE nexus, and recommend appropriate actions utilizing multiple databases, analytical products, and CI regulations and policies to protect the agency from FIE penetration and collection activities.
- Identifying threats to DIA personnel who travel to foreign countries, identify foreign threats or influence to DIA personnel through foreign contacts, and identify foreign threat posed by foreign visitors to DIA facilities
- Researching and developing CIAR training products, managing SharePoint sites for CIAR training events, and assisting in CIAR training reconciliation for employees.
Syntelligent has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Counterintelligence Analyst in the Fort Meade, MD area.
In this role, you will provide support in the conduct of Cyberspace Intelligence planning activities in support of USCYBERCOM missions and recommend efficient use of resources throughout all planning efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be experienced as a Counterintelligence (CI) Agents.
- Experience conducting CI functions including investigations, inquiries, and collection is preferred.
- The candidate, if selected, will be responsible for developing a concept for Command CI programs that will be staffed to the SECDEF. Candidates must have a robust understanding of CI Operations.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing CI briefings for personnel in the Command that are interacting w/ foreign intelligence services/officers and/or traveling to high-threat CI countries, as well as delivering the briefings in both group and individual settings, including being given to General Officer audiences.
- Ideal candidate would be someone who served in multiple positions as a CI Agent as a military or government civilian (had a badge and credentials).
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions LLC is seeking Journeyman-level Full Motion Video Analysts to support current work in Springfield VA.
- A journeyman should be expected to work with minimal oversight.
- A journeyman should be fully capable of meeting most services without direction.
- Government and/or Contractor personnel may still perform quality control and quality assurance checks on their work but should not find significant errors. Journeyman level contractor employees are expected to assist apprentice level personnel in learning their trade.
- Journeyman level contractor employees also are expected to collaborate with Government and Contractor personnel in the IC in the performance of services. Such collaboration should provide accurate technical information that contributes to synergized analysis that is better than the sum of the individual parts.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions LLC is seeking Apprentice-level Human Geography/Regional Area Research Analysts to support current work in Springfield VA.
These are entry level, developmental services with typical experience being less than 3 years. Services requiring apprentice level support will require a person to have minimal experience in providing these services. The work of an apprentice will necessitate learning and oversight from a skilled person of a higher level. Their work will be scrutinized by senior personnel--Government and/or Contractor.
- Researchers gather information relevant to mission needs which also have a geospatial component; this may already be in the form of spatial data or may require additional geospatial analysis.
- Researchers will use sophisticated analytical judgement using search algorithms and best open source research and harvesting techniques/practices from crowd sourcing sites, foreign governments, company/industry-specific websites, scientific/academic journals, web aggregators, commercially-produced datasets, VGI, NGO-produced datasets and other “sites” to fulfill customer requirements for data.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions LLC is seeking a Journeyman-level Geospatial Analyst to work the 2nd shift (3 - 11 p.m.) to support current work in Springfield VA.
As a Geospatial Analyst you will apply expert knowledge of ArcGIS while performing a range of geospatial analysis for an intelligence customer. The successful candidate will work as a member of a government-contractor team providing geospatial analysis and research in support of counterterrorism mission requirements. The candidate should have a strong geospatial background and the ability to independently conduct research and initiate projects as they deem appropriate.
- Work directly with customers and team members and must be able to create, edit, research, evaluate, analyze, and fuse data from multiple sources and datasets to produce current and finished geospatial intelligence maps and other related products.
- Prepare geospatial products and present intelligence assessments to customers and advise key leadership of intelligence issues and challenges as appropriate.
- Exercise oral and written communication skills to collaborate and interact with analysts within the customer agency, military service components, and DoD and national-level intelligence agencies.
- Assist in the development and documentation of analytical procedures, development and maintenance of geodatabases, and may be required to educate and demonstrate new methodologies and instruct on the use of advanced GIS applications.
- Journeyman-level candidates are expected to collaborate with Government and Contractor personnel in in the performance of services. Such collaboration should provide accurate technical information that contributes to synergized analysis that is better than the sum of the individual parts.
- Journeyman level candidates should regularly provide division level support and may periodically be called upon to provide support at the office level.
Syntelligent is seeking a Geospatial Analyst- Journeyman for an awarded contract in Springfield, VA.
- A Journeyman Geospatial Analyst shall be expected to work with minimal oversight and should be fully capable of meeting most services without direction.
- The Geospatial Analyst may still perform quality control and quality assurance checks on their work but should not find significant errors.
- Journeyman Analysts are expected to assist apprentice level personnel in learning their trade.
- Journeyman Analysts also are expected to collaborate with Government and contractor personnel within the IC organization. Such collaboration should provide accurate technical information contributing to synergized analysis that is better than the sum of the individual parts.
- Journeyman Analysts should regularly provide division level support and may periodically be called upon to provide support at the office level.
Syntelligent is seeking an Intelligence Exercise Plannerto support an awarded/funded effort in Ft. Meade, MD.
- Will provide support in the conduct of the Cyberspace Intelligence planning activities in support of USCYBERCOM missions.
- Will provide assistance with intelligence planning, ensuring activities are integrated and synchronized with organizational battle rhythms as well as the planning of Cyberspace Intelligence Operations.
- Must be able to articulate requirements for JIPOE (Joint intelligence preparation of the operational environment) and other products that support planning. Must be familiar with Intelligence Estimate, Priority Intelligence Requirements (PIRs), Center of Gravity (CoG) analysis, Most Likely and Most Dangerous Adversary Course of Action (MLCOA/MDCOA), and any other intelligence related requirements to support JPG/OPT planning efforts.
- Provide support in the conduct of the Cyberspace Intelligence planning supporting combined/joint exercise and training events, to include Joint Event Live Cycle and Cyber Mission Area events and provide trip reports and summaries of meetings/planning conferences as required. Assist exercise intelligence planners in the full range of scenario development, including exercise objective development, cyber scenario development, intelligence support scripting, Cyber Master Scenario Event List development and implementer products. Provide support to exercise execution including White Cell participation and After-Action Report collection, preparation and presentation.
- Must be knowledgeable in the use of intelligence tools and databases (may include Tripwire Analytic Capability, Intellipedia, Palantir, MIDB, Cyber Common Operating Picture (CyberCOP), Target Knowledge Base, Cyber Threat Matrix, Automated Message Handling System, WISE Information Management System, Network Knowledge Base, FoxTrail, CENTAUR, ispace, Pathfinder, and Microsoft OneNote).
Syntelligent is seeking an Information System Security Control Assessor for upcoming work in Fort Meade, MD. Tasks will include:
- Syntelligent is seeking highly skilled cybersecurity professional to support USCYBERCOM.
- In this position, you will be required to support the Chief Information Officer by providing information security oversight of USCYBERCOM systems to include security engineering, assistance in penetration testing and assessment of security controls, ensuring compliance with Federal and DoD security policies, and continuous monitoring.
- You will be required perform security control assessment of assigned systems; develop test plans and assessment reports in support of system authorization; provide guidance and support to development of Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M) as well as validation testing of POA&Ms.
Syntelligent is seeking Cartographic Analysts- Apprentice to support this awarded and funded contract to support the Maritime Safety Office (SFH) in DC Metro Area.
The role of the Maritime Safety Office is to provide both digital and hardcopy maritime products, services, and data to support worldwide Safety of Navigation.
This position is for the second shift, which is generally 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. M-F
Syntelligent is seeking Mid-level and Senior-level Intelligence Targeter/Combat Targeteer to support a funded CYBERCOM J2 contract in Ft Meade, MD. Tasks will include:
- Provide assistance in developing the processes and procedures to facilitate combat target development
- Combat target enterprise management (training, automation, standardization, exercise coordination, and readiness), to United States Cyber Command (USCC)
- Assist with long range planning and coordinate Intelligence and combat targeting efforts within USCC, with USSTRATCOM, other Combatant Commands, the Joint Staff, Military Targeting Committee, and the Intelligence Community
- Submit Requests for Information and Intelligence report evaluations, produce combat target materials
- Shall assist in editing all combat targeting products for content and clarity in support of the USCC J2
Syntelligent is seeking a Senior Intelligence Collection Manager to support an awarded/funded contract in Ft Meade, MD.
- Assist in the validating, coordinating, drafting, submitting, and maintain of formal USCYBERCOM Intelligence requirements and requests to the IC through USSSTRATCOM.
- Participate in strategic working groups in order to effectively assist in the planning of long-range collection efforts, deconflict and coordinate Intelligence and information needs and requirements that cross organizational boundaries, and facilitate joint collection efforts at the strategic level.
- Assist in the deconfliction of time sensitive requirements among JIATF-CYBER partners with assistance of designated members of the J2X and other CYBERCOM J2 personnel as needed.
- Assist in the planning and management of organic collection assets through the Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance planning process.
- Assist in the coordination of non-organic collection activities supporting USCYBERCOM missions and goals.
- Assist in the validation, deconfliction, and consolidation of assigned/attached service J2 elements Intelligence requirements.
- Assist in the development, revision, and maintenance of the Command Priority Intelligence Requirements as well as support the collection planning of Operational Planning Teams and other working groups operating within the command.
Tasks, too, may include:
- Provide expertise and assistance in the creation of collection strategies, postures, and plans in order to meet Intelligence and information gaps.
- Will assist in validating, coordinating, drafting, submitting, and maintaining formal USCYBERCOM Cyber Intelligence requirements and information requests through USSTRATCOM to the Intelligence Community.
- Must have documented experience, be knowledgeable in all source of intelligence collection management systems, databases and processes (e.g. SIGINT, HUMINT, MASINT, CI, OSINT, IMINT, GEOINT, TECHINT) and be familiar with USCYBERCOM and subordinate organizations’ structure, role, and command relationship.
- Must be able to crosswalk tactical requirements to strategic objectives.
- Must be knowledgeable in the use of intelligence collection and requirement tools and database, to include Coliseum, HOTR, NHRTC, and working groups (B2C2WG). Required to provide subject matter and technical expertise in GEOINT Information Management Services (GIMS) for the development and sustainment of GEOINT collection requirements portfolio and associated management function within the JIOC.